This soup is delicious! This recipe makes alot, so feel free to cut it in half or freeze for later. It freezes very well!
Makes 15 servings (16oz each)
Nutrition Info Per Serving: 90 calories, 0.5g Fat, 4g Protein, 15g Carbs
- 2 Green Bell Peppers, diced large chunks
- 8oz Sliced Mushrooms
- 10 stalks celery, diced
- 2 large onions, diced large chunks
- 12oz frozen cut green beans
- small bag baby carrots
- 1/2 head cabbage, diced large chunks
- 2 – 14.5 oz cans whole peeled tomatoes with juices, sliced in half
- 2 quarts tomato juice
- 1 oz. dry onion soup mix
- 14.5 oz can beef broth
- In a very large stockpot, combine the tomato juice, dry onion soup mix and beef broth. Mix well, then add rest of ingredients, add enough water to cover vegetables. Simmer until vegetables are tender. Can be stored in fridge for several days, or divide up and freeze for later use.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.