These egg muffins are delicious, they are great for meal prep and can be frozen for several weeks. They are also 0g carbs!
Makes 6 servings, Nutrtion Info Per Serving: 294 Calories, 26g Fat, 22g Protein, 0g Carbs
- 8 ounces bulk pork breakfast sausage (I like Bob Evans Natural Pork Sausage)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 8 large eggs
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, diced into small cubes (or shredded would work)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 6 hole large muffin pan
- Divide the cooked sausage, bacon, and cheddar evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the meat, filling the muffin cups evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until firm to the touch.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.