This is a filling breakfast, if you need something to keep you full for the whole day, this is it!
Makes 1 serving, Nutrition Info per serving: 744 calories, 3g Carbs, 64g Fat, 29g Protein 82% Fat / 17% Protein / 2 % Carbs
- 2 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp butter, room temp or chilled
- 1.5 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grease an 8 oz ramekin well
- In a small bowl, whisk together the 2 tbsp melted butter, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt. Add 1 egg and whisk until well combined.
- Spread the batter in the ramekin and microwave on high for 90 seconds. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from ramekin.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise
- In a small fry pan, melt 1 tbsp butter. Fry the remaining 2 eggs to your desired doneness.
- Assemble: Top each half of bread evenly with the shredded cheddar cheese, then place a fried egg on top of each slice. Enjoy!
- Additional options would be to add bacon or sausage patties
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.