These meatballs are delicious, they can be eaten alone or served over zucchini noodles. Pairs great with a glass of Mina Mesa Cabernet.
Makes 10 meatballs, 2 Meatballs Per Serving, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 584 calories, 6g Carbs, 35g Fat, 60g Protein 55% Fat / 42% Protein / 4% Carbs
- 2 lbs lean ground beef, I use 85/15
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 3 tsp italian seasoning
- 1.5 tsp oregano
- 1.5 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 dashes hot sauce (Frank’s)
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pork rind crumbs
- Raos Marinara Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and pork rind crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 10 meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in pre-heated oven until no longer pink in the middle, 25-35 minutes. Top with marinara sauce.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.