This meal prep recipe is great for lunches during the week, you can sub in different meats, cheeses and dressing.
Makes 4 Salads, Nutrition Info Per Salad: 636 calories, 6g Carbs, 47g Fat, 48g Protein 66%Fat / 30% Protein / 4% Carbs
- 12 cups chopped romaine (I buy the extra large bag of chopped romaine)
- 6 oz. cubed cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. cubed ham
- 8 oz. cubed chicken
- 12 tbsp ranch dressing
- optional ingredients: hard boiled eggs, bacon crumbles, blue cheese crumbles,cubed turkey
- Divide romaine evenly into 4 meal prep containers
- Divide remaining ingredients (except dressing) evenly among each salad container
- Divide ranch dressing into separate small container, 3 tbsp per salad and place in salad container
- See picture above
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.