This omelet will keep you full all morning, whenever I make steak for dinner I always make an extra one to cut up for this omelet. Super easy and only 3 ingredients!
Makes 1 serving, Nutrition info: 616 calories, 2g Carbs, 45g Fat, 50g Protein 66% FAT / 33% PROTEIN / 1% CARB
- 2.5 oz – 3 oz ribeye steak (or steak of choice), cooked
- 2 oz cheddar cheese, cubed or shredded
- 3 eggs
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a large fry pan over medium heat
- Scramble eggs in a medium bowl
- Poor eggs into fry pan and allow to cook, add the steak and cheddar to one side of the omelet and allow to cook a few minutes longer.
- Once the egg is almost cooked through, flip one side over the top of the steak and cheddar so you have an omelet shape
- Once egg is cooked through and cheese is melted it’s done.
- Season with salt and pepper, dash of tabasco is great too!
Also great with fried onions added
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.