I eat these at least once a week, crispy, spicy, and ready in 25 minutes. Only 2 ingredients. Pairs well with a glass of Merlot.
Makes 2 servings, Nutrition info per serving: 587 calories, 0g Carbs, 49g Fat, 34g Protein
- 8 chicken wings, cut in half so you have 16 drums and flats
- 1/2 cup Franks Hot Buffalo sauce
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F
- Cut up chicken wings into drums and flats, and place in a large mixing bowl
- Pour the Franks Hot Buffalo sauce over the wings and coat evenly
- Place in a single layer in air fryer, fry for 25 minutes, flipping half way through
- Serve plain or with ranch or blue cheese dressing
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.