This is my favorite way to make broccoli, sweet, spicy, and delicious!
Makes 4 servings, Nutrition Info per serving: 159 calories, 5g Carbs, 14g Fat, 3g Protein 80% Fat / 8% Protein / 11% Carbs
- 16oz fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1.5 tbsp granulated Swerve
- 1.5 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place all ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and shake until well combined and broccoli is coated
- Dump contents onto a parchment lined baking sheet, bake in oven for 20-25 minutes or until broccoli is tender and starting to brown
- Season with salt and serve
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.