This is a delicious and filling trio cold salad, when I eat this for lunch I am not hungry the rest of the day. Tuna, egg, and curry chicken salad create this filling salad. Also great served over chopped romaine as a salad.
Makes 1 serving, Nutrition info per serving: 765 calories, 0g Net Carb, 58g Fat, 60g Protein 69% FAT / 31% PROTEIN / 0% CARBS
- 5 tbsp mayonnaise, divided
- 1-5oz. can chunk albacore tuna
- 1-5oz. can chunk chicken breast
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 1/2 tsp curry powder (omit if you don’t like curry)
- salt and pepper to taste
To make the tuna salad:
- Drain the tuna well, mix in 2 tbsp mayonnaise, stir well to combine
To make the chicken salad
- Drain the chicken well, mix in 1-2 tbsp and the curry powder, stir well to combine
To make the egg salad
- Slice egg into chunks, mix in 1 tbsp mayonnaise, stir well to combine
Place salads in a trio on a plate, or on chopped romaine if making into a salad.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.