Jalapeno Poppers Keto style, these are great for appetizers, snacks, and football games. They can be prepped in advance, and only 3 ingredients!
Makes 7 Servings, 2 halves per serving. Nutrition Info per servings: 90 calories, 2g Carbs, 8g Fat, 3g Protein 80% Fat / 13% Protein / 7% Carbs
- 7 fresh jalapeno peppers -about 3 inch long
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Cut each jalapeno pepper in 1/2 length wise and scoop out the seeds.
- Fill each half with cream cheese (see picture below)
- Cut the 8 slices of bacon in 1/2 and wrap around each popper (picture below)(you will end up with a 1/2 slice of bacon left over)
- Place on wired baking rack on baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes, until bacon is crisp.
- *Note – I like to turn the broiler on at the end to brown and crisp up the bacon and cheese a little more.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.