Try this 0g carbs, tilapia recipe that is ready in under 20 minutes. I usually eat as is or over cauliflower rice. Pairs well with a glass of Sauvignon Blanc.
Makes 2 servings, Nutrition info per serving: 309 calories, 0g net carbs, 22g Fat, 48g Protein
51% FAT / 49% PROTEIN / 0% CARBS
- 4 – 4 oz. tilapia loins
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp pork kind rind crumbs, I use Pork King Good brand
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with a sheet of parchment paper
- Place loins on sheet and sprinkle with the Old Bay seasoning
- Then top each loin with the grated parmesan and pork rind crumbs
- Drizzle each loin with the melted butter
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes, then broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the tops
- Tilapia is done when it flakes easily with a fork
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.