This 0g of carbs, sweet and tangy salmon recipe is amazing! Goes great with a glass of Pinot Grigio.
Makes 4 servings, Nutrition info per serving: 436 calories, 0g net carbs, 29g fat, 39g protein 62% FAT / 32% PROTEIN / 0% CARBS
- 4 – 6oz salmon filets, I get my from Butcher Box
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pork rinds crumbs ( I use Pork King Good brand )
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 4 tbsp brown sugar Swerve ( this can be omitted if not available)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and place salmon skin side down
- Top each filet with a thin layer of the dijon mustard
- Then top each with the brown sugar and pork rind crumbs
- Drizzle each filet with the melted butter
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes, then turn on broiler for 2-3 minutes to brown top
- Salmon should flake easily with a fork when done.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.