This filling Keto Taco Bowl will keep you satisfied all day with 69g Protein!
Makes 1 servings, Nutrition info per serving: 697 calories, 4g net carbs, 43g Fat, 69g Protein 57% FAT / 40% PROTEIN / 3% CARBS
- 1 cup, cooked taco seasoned ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tbsp diced pico de gallo, or tomatoes
- 2 tbsp red onion (if not using pico de gallo)
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- Warm the taco meat in a microwave safe bowl for 45-60 seconds, until hot
- Top taco meat with cheddar cheese, sour cream, pico de gallo, and lettuce
- Additional toppings that are great include: guacamole, avocado chunks and salsa
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.