Try this delicious salad hot or cold, great for meal prep during the week. Perfect keto macros.
Makes 1 serving, Nutrition info per serving: 636 calories, 5g net carbs, 51g fat, 38g protein
73% FAT / 24% PROTEIN / 3% CARBS
- 1/2 cup cooked taco seasoned ground beef (90% lean), hot or cold is fine
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo, or diced tomatoes
- 3 tbsp red onion (if not using pico de gallo)
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing
- Optional add ins: guacamole, avocado chunks, salsa, sour cream and cilantro
- On a large salad plate or bowl assemble the salad by placing the lettuce on the plate, top with the ground beef, then cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, and dressing
Note: I like this salad with the beef hot and ranch dressing, it’s great with the beef cold also and you can substitute any low carb dressing of your choice.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.