This simple Greek Salad is delicious and ready in minutes, great for meal prep.
Makes 2 servings, Nutrition Info per serving: 436 calories, 8g net carbs, 41g Fat, 5g Protein 88% FAT / 7% PROTEIN / 5% CARBS
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped (equal to approximately 5 cups)
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 12 sliced thick hard salami rounds
- 1/4 cup feta crumbles
- 6 tbsp low carb greek dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- Divide the romaine evenly between 2 salad bowls, top with cucumber, red onion, salami, and feta crumbles
- Drizzle 3 tbsp dressing over each salad and enjoy!
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.