This breakfast bake is only 3 ingredients and great for both carnivore and keto diets.
Makes 4 servings, Nutrition Info per serving: 401 calories, 1g carb, 36g fat, 20g protein
80% FAT / 19.5% PROTEIN / .5% CARBS
- 10 oz. package bacon
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- In a large fry pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp, remove bacon to a round pie pan and lay in a weave type pattern (see image below)
- Drain the bacon grease from fry pan and return to stove, add the eggs and cook until just set
- Turn on oven broiler
- To assemble the breakfast bake: place 1/4 cup cheddar over the bacon and broil briefly to melt the cheese, remove from oven and top with the scrambled eggs, pressing them into the weaves slightly, then top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Place back under broiler to allow cheese to melt and brown slightly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes, remove from pie pan with a spatula and cut into 4 equal pieces, season with salt and pepper.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.