Makes 3 servings, 8oz per serving, Nutrition info per serving: 367 calories, 0g carbs, 10g fat, 65g protein 25% FAT / 57% PROTEIN / 0% CARBS
- 1.5 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed, Swerve brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp dried minced onion
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- pinch of garlic powder
- In a medium bowl combine all the ingredients except the pork tenderloin, and mix well to create the marinade
- Place the tenderloin in a large ziploc bag and pour the marinade into the bag. Allow the tenderloin to marinade 6-12 hours, the longer the better. I have let it sit for 48 hours.
- When ready to cook, pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Remove the tenderloin from the marinade and discard the marinade in the bag.
- Place the tenderloin on a baking pan and bake until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F, I recommend using the Thermo Pro oven thermometer for perfectly cooked meat.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes, slice and serve.
***Note: This recipe is great on the grill also!***
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.