Makes 2 servings, Nutrition info per serving: 252 calories, 0g carbs, 22g fat, 14g protein 77% FAT / 23% PROTEIN / 0% CARBS
- 2 oz. plain pork rinds
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup granulated Swerve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Place the pork rinds in a large ziploc bag, add the cinnamon and Swerve and shake until well coated
- Place the pork rinds on a parchment lined baking sheet, sprinkle the excess cinnamon and sugar from the bag over the pork rinds and then drizzle evenly with the melted butter
- Place in the oven for approximately 5 minutes to heat and brown up.
- Remove from oven and serve warm
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.