Makes 3 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 568 calories, 6g net carbs, 45g fat, 37g protein 70% FAT / 26% PROTEIN / 4% CARBS
- 1 PACKAGE FRESH ITALIAN SAUSAGE LINKS (5 TOTAL)
- 1 CUP RAOS MARINARA SAUCE
- 3 OZ. SHREDDED MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- 1/4 CUP GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE
Enjoy with a glass of Three Thieves Cabernet!
- IN A MEDIUM FRY PAN OVER MED-HIGH HEAT, BROWN THE SAUSAGE LINKS ON EACH SIDE
- PLACE IN SMALL SLOW COOKER AND COOK ON LOW FOR 4-6 HOURS (YOU CAN ALSO COOK THESE IN THE OVEN AT 350 DEGREES F)
- ONCE COOKED, SLICED INTO “COINS” AND COVER WITH THE MARINARA SAUCE , MIX WELL TO COAT
- SPRINKLE EACH SERVING WITH EQUAL AMOUNTS OF MOZZARELLA AND PARMESAN, SERVE AND ENJOY
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.