Makes 12 muffins, Nutrition Info Per Muffin: 137 calories, 1g net carb, 10g fat, 11g protein 66% FAT / 3% PROTEIN / 1% CARBS
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup full fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees
- Place a dish with 1 inch water on the very bottom rack of the oven
- Add all ingredients, except the bacon, in a blender. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan, pour the egg mixture evenly into each cup. You will fill almost to the top of each one.
- Dived the bacon evenly among the muffins and then bake for approximately 25 minutes until set.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.