These cheesecakes aren’t super sweet, they have a sweet salty combo that is delicious. Make them a day in advance.
Makes 6 cheesecakes, 1 per serving. Nutrition Info Per Serving: 164 calories, 3g net carbs, 15g fat, 5g protein 80% FAT / 13% PROTEIN / 6% CARBS
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp plain pork rind crumbs
- 1/4 cup powered peanut butter
- 7 tbsp powdered Swerve, divided
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, pork rind crumbs, powdered peanut butter, and 3 tbsp Swerve, mix well
- Line a regular muffin pan with 6 baking cups, divide the crust mixture evenly among the 6 cups and press down to evenly cover the bottoms, bake in oven for 5 minutes, then remove
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese and remaining powdered Swerve, blend until smooth, add the egg and vanilla, blend again until creamy and no lumps remain.
- Divide cheesecake mixture evenly among the 6 cups, bake in oven approximately 25 minutes until just set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate overnight or until completely chilled.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.