These are great for parties or just for a snack to have on hand. Only 3 ingredients and simple to throw together!
Makes 12 appetizers, Nutrition info for 3 pieces: 106 calories, 4g net carbs, 8g fat, 6g protein 64% FAT / 22% PROTEIN / 14% CARBS
- 6 Slices (4 oz.) sliced deli ham
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cut into 12 equal cubes
- 12 dill pickle chips, preferably the refrigerated ones
- Slice each ham slice in half length wise so you have 12 total strips, fold each half into a thin strip (see picture above)
- Take one pickle chip, top with one cube cream cheese and then wrap one of the ham strips around the pickle and cheese with the seam at the bottom, insert toothpick from the top to hold together, repeat same steps for all 12
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.