Try this with my Slow Cooker Pulled BBQ Chicken recipe!
Makes 4 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 145 calories, 3g net carbs, 13g fat, 1g protein 88% FAT / 2% PROTEIN / 10% CARBS
- 12 oz. bag of coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of cracked black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl pour the bag of coleslaw mix and add the red onion, mix to combine
- In a small mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk until smooth
- Add the dressing to the coleslaw mix and stir to combine evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, I like to refrigerate a couple hours if I have the time.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.