This recipe goes great with Creamy Keto Coleslaw. This makes quite a bit so feel free to cut the recipe in half.
Makes 12 Servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 413 calories, 2g net carbs, 14g fat, 65g protein 32% FAT / 66% PROTEIN / 2% CARBS
- 5.5 lb chicken breast (6-7 large)
- 12 oz. sugar free BBQ sauce ( I use G.Hughes brand)
- 1/2 cup italian dressing (less than 1g carb per serving, I like Newman’s Own brand)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar Swerve (can be omitted if not available)
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker, add the chicken breast
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and pour over chicken
- Cook on low for 6 hours, when chicken is cooked shred with a fork and mix well with the sauce
- Serve and Enjoy!
Note*** It will seem like you have too much sauce, once you shred the chicken it will become thicker.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.