This recipe is for my stepdad Tom, he can eat pepper jack cheese on pretty much anything 🙂
- 1/2 lb ground beef, 85% lean
- 2-3 oz of cubed pepper jack cheese (about 12-18 cubes)
- 3 tbsp bacon crumbles
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper to taste
Makes 2 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 464 calories, 0g Carbs, 31g Fat, 41g Protein 63% FAT / 37% PROTEIN / 0% CARBS
This recipe is great on the grill also!
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and combine well with hands.
- Form into 2 even patties
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once it’s nice and hot, add the burgers and cook until at least medium so the cheese is nice and melted. Flip once 1/2 way through cooking.
- Serve with my Creamy Coleslaw recipe
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.