In Wisconsin we eat cheese, and this quiche is almost all cheese, and it’s delicious! This recipe freezes well.
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups shredded cheeses, use any combination you prefer, i like cheddar and mozzarella
- 6 nitrate free sausage links, cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8tsp pepper
Makes 6 servings, Nutrition info per serving: 324 calories, 2g net carbs, 25g fat, 22g protein 71% FAT / 27% PROTEIN / 2% CARBS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. Then add cheeses, sausage, and salt and pepper.
- Mix well and pour into a 9 inch glass pie pan.
- Bake in oven until eggs have set and top is just starting to brown, about 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.