- 2 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter, just melted
- 1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
Makes 4 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 343 calories, 24g fat, 34g protein, 0g carbs 61% FAT / 39% PROTEIN / 0% CARBS
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F
- Place shrimp in a large bowl, add the melted butter and Old Bay seasoning
- Mix well so shrimp is evenly coated and place on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake in oven for 8 minutes, until shrimp is cooked through
Another way I like to eat this shrimp is I melt 2 tbsp butter per serving in a small dish and dip the shrimp in the melted butter. Do not add the butter before baking if you choose to eat the shrimp this way.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.