This goes great with my Buttered Old Bay Shrimp recipe.
- 2 – 8 oz. tenderloin filets
- salt and pepper to taste
Makes 2 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 477 calories, 20g fat, 69g protein, 0g carbs 60% PROTEIN / 40% FAT / 0% CARBS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, once it’s nice and hot add the steaks and let sear for about 3 minutes.
- Flip over, insert a meat thermometer (I like the ThermPro here) into one of the steaks. Set to desired temp, I like mine around 135 degrees F.
- Place the skillet in the oven and allow to cook until your desired temperature is reached.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes and food journals is a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.