- 2 – 1 lb pork tenderloins
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
Makes 4 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 345 calories, 9g fat, 61g protein, 0g carb 74% PROTEIN / 26% FAT / 0% CARB
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a smal bowl mix all ingredients, except the tenderloins
- Evenly rub the spice mixture onto both tenderloins so they are completely covered.
- Place on wired baking rack, and bake until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F, I use this thermometer for perfectly cooked meat everytime!
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.