Makes 3 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 255 calories, 19g fat, 14g carbs, 7g protein 67% FAT / 11% PROTEIN / 22% CARBS
A fast, one pan, low carb meal for those nights that you are short on time.
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 5 oz. sliced carrots (fresh not frozen)
- 16oz. broccoli florets (fresh not frozen)
- 1/2 large onion, sliced into large chunks
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup gluten free soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp siracha
- To make the sauce: In a small bowl combine the soy sauce, apple cider vinegar and siracha, whisk well to combine.
- In a large wok over medium high heat, heat the avocado oil. Add the carrots, cover and cook approximately 4 minutes until they just start to soften. Next add the broccoli, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. Next add the toasted sesame oil and onion, stir well to combine, continue to cook until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Next, add the shrimp and pour in the sauce. Mix well and continue to cook until shrimp is heated through.
- Divide the mixture into 3 servings and pour the sauce from the pan evenly over each serving.
- Note- Try this recipe with beef or chicken instead of shrimp! Goes great over cauliflower rice also.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.