Makes 6 servings, Nutrition info per serving: 509 calories, 32g fat, 50g protein, 1g carb 59% FAT / 40% PROTEIN / 1% CARB
These are so good!
- 2lb ground beef, 85% lean
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup pork rind crumbs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Roas marinara sauce
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F
- Mix beef with seasoned salt, parsley, basil and oregano
- Shape into 6 – 1/2″ thick patties
- Dip patties into egg, then coat with pork rind crumbs, saute patties in hot oil until well browned on both sides.
- Arrange in a baking dish, top each patty with slice of mozzarella cheese and cover evenly with marinara sauce. Sprinkle each patty with parmesan cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.