Makes 2 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 230 calories, 17g fat, 22g protein, 2g net carbs 61% FAT / 35% PROTEIN / 3% CARBS
Chaffles are a great low carb alternative for waffles. I like to top mine with butter and sugar-free syrup.
- 1 cup fancy shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Waffle Maker
- Pre heat waffle maker
- Combine the eggs and mozzarella in a mixing bowl, stir to combine
- Spray waffle maker with non-stick cooking spray, pour the egg mixture into the waffle maker and spread evenly.
- Close lid and cook until the waffles are starting to brown and cooked through.
- Remove and cut in half for one serving. Top with sugar free syrup, I use Lakanto brand.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.