One of my favorite low carb desserts or breakfast! High fat and satisfying.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 scoops vanilla protein, less than 2g carb per serving, I use Quest Vanilla Milkshake
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve
- 1/3 cup Lilys Dark Chocolate Chips, Stevia Sweetened
Makes 5 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 556 calories, 51g fat, 13g protein, 10g net carbs 83% FAT / 10% PROTEIN / 7% CARBS
- Put all ingredients, except the chocolate chips, in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer with a whip attachment, whip until well mixed and fluffy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and refrigerate for 60 minutes. You can enjoy this right away, but it is best chilled.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.