Makes 4 Servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 392 calories, 8g net carbs, 26g fat, 28g protein 62% FAT / 30% PROTEIN / 8% CARBS
- 2 crowns broccoli
- 8 oz. bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic, or 4 cloves minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate. Using the same skillet drain the bacon grease leaving 2 tbsp in the skillet.
- Add the onion and garlic, cook until the onion browns.
- Next add the broccoli, stir and cook for one more minute.
- Meanwhile, chop the bacon into pieces.
- Transfer broccoli and onions to a large bowl, including pan drippings. Add the eggs, parmesan, and bacon.
- Stir well to combine and coat evenly.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish, bake for 40 minutes until broccoli is tender.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.