Makes 2 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 167 calories, 1g net carbs, 13g fat, 12g protein 68% FAT / 29% PROTEIN / 3% NET CARBS
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Raos Marinara sauce , divided
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Grease 2 ramekins, add 1 tbsp of marinara sauce into each ramekin and spread to cover the bottom. Next, crack an egg into each one of the ramekins.
- Next, top each egg with 1 tbsp marinara, do not break yolks, and then sprinkle each evenly with shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Place the ramekins in a baking dish that they will both fit in, add about 1 inch water to the baking dish.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, until whites are set and yolks are still runny.
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.