Makes 4 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 414 calories, 2g net carbs, 52g protein, 22g fat
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 lb thin sliced chicken breasts, (2 breasts, sliced in half to create 4)
- 1/2 cup pork rind crumbs
- 1/2 cup Raos Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Coat chicken breast evenly with pork rinds
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the avocado oil until until just sizzling when splashed with water
- Fry the chicken breasts, two at a time, in the hot oil until crisp and brown, approximately 3-4 minutes, flip and brown other side for an additional 3-4 minutes. Repeat with remaining breasts.
- Place in a baking dish and top each breast with 1 tbsp marinara, evenly cover breasts with shredded mozzarella, and top with 1 tbsp grated parmesan.
- Bake in oven for approximately 10-12 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven top each breast with remaining 1 tbsp marinara each.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.