Makes 4 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 713 calories, 2g net carbs, 59g fat, 42g protein 75% FAT / 24% PROTEIN / 1% CARBS
- 1 package breakfast sausage links (14 links)
- 10 slices bacon
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 6 oz. cubed cheddar cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, add bacon and cook until crisp. Remove bacon, drain grease leaving approximately 1-2 tbsp in the pan.
- Add the sausage links, fry until nicely browned and cooked through. Remove from pan to a plate with the bacon.
- Next, add the beaten eggs into the pan. While eggs are cooking cut the bacon and sausage into chunks. I find using a kitchen scissors is fast and easy.
- Once eggs are cooked, add in the bacon, sausage, and cheddar cubes. Stir until well combined and cheese is starting to melt.
- Serve and Enjoy!
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.