This recipe is a little higher in carbs than I normally make. Great for a post workout breakfast!
Makes 6 pancakes, 2 pancakes per serving , Nutrition Info Per Serving: 385 calories, 19g net carbs, 23g fat, 20g protein 58% FAT / 22% PROTEIN / 20% CARBS
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup water
- 1.5 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- In a blender, combine the eggs, vanilla, and water. Blend until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Spray a large fry pan with cooking oil and heat over medium low heat. With a soup ladle, pour 2 portions of batter onto the skillet, the batter is thick so spread evenly as needed.
- Cook until small bubbles form on top, flip each pancake. Once fully cooked transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with butter and sugar free maple syrup, I use Lakanto brand.
For more delicious recipes, visit my Recipes page by clicking below:
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.