Makes 16 pancakes, Nutrition Info for 4 pancakes: 171 calories, 1g net carb, 15g fat, 8g protein
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- Add eggs and cream cheese to a blender, blend until smooth
- Heat a skillet over low-medium heat, spray with cooking oil or butter.
- Drop 2 tbsp pancake mix into the pan, they will be very thin.
- Cook just like regular pancakes until the top starts to bubble, flip and cook until bottom is browned. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Stack them high and top with sugar free syrup and butter! Or use as a crepe and fill with cream cheese and berries.