Makes 4 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 183 calories, 5g net carbs, 15g fat, 5g protein
- 3 medium broccoli crowns, cut into florets
- 2 shallots mined, or 2 tbsp air dried shallots
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a large mixing bowl combine the broccoli and avocado oil, stir to coat evenly.
- Next, add the seasoned salt, shallots, and parmesan. Stir to combine.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, evenly distribute the broccoli on the sheet pan. Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes until broccoli is tender.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.