Makes 4 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 406 calories, 4g net carbs, 35g fat, 17g protein
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1-7oz. can diced green chile, drained
- 1.5 cups shredded cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- 1 large fresh jalapeno , sliced
- 4 tbsp salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Grease a small casserole dish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream. Add the chile peppers and 1 cup of cheese, whisk to combine. Pour into greased casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, top with sliced jalapeno, and then bake for 25 minutes more, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Top with salsa
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.