Makes 6 servings, Nutrition Info Per Serving: 458 calories, 6g net carbs, 41g fat, 12g protein
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 scoops chocolate or vanilla protein powder, I use Quest brand
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- optional add in 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips, Lily’s or ChocZero brand
- Put all ingredients, in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer with a whip attachment, whip until well mixed and fluffy.
- Stir in chocolate chips if using. Refrigerate for 60 minutes. You can enjoy this right away, but it is best chilled.
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.