Makes 4 servings, nutrition info per serving: 443 calories, 3g net carbs, 26g fat, 44g protein
- 1 lb cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 2 broccoli crowns, cut into spears
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, or 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Steam broccoli until tender, combine in a large mixing bowl with cooked chicken and stir together
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, heat butter and heavy cream until hot but not simmering, whisk in parmesan cheese, garlic, and parsley and keep whisking until sauce is smooth and cheese has melted.
- Pour sauce into the chicken and broccoli mixture, stir to combine and coat evenly.
- Serve and enjoy!
I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am sharing my own recipes and experiences on this website. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advise and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet program. The nutritional information I provide for my recipes, food journals, and meal plans are a courtesy to my readers. I calculate using the USDA website and package information, I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.